OSHA INTERNATIONAL Approved 10 and 30 Hours safety courses for Authorized Trainers beginning July 1, 2011, OSHA outreach trainers located outside the United States allowed to only offer the OSHA International 10 and 30 hours safety training worldwide as OSHA US most globally preferred safety standards, due to the limitation of OSHA USA Jurisdiction, all these OSHA courses design devloped by the Federal Ministry of Labor USA Agency OSHA & NIOSH ( National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health USA ), ANSI ( American National Standards Institute USA ) ,delivered through authorized trainers, these safety standards internationally accepted and recognised in industry as the best safety standards ever devloped and for continious improvement OSHA publishes standards new recomendations consensus and proprietary in Federal Register United States.
OSHA INTERNATIONAL : Accepts allows for training worldwide all OSHA Authorized only valid trainers to train and certify to offer these courses and their students will receive OSHA International USA certificates and pocket ID cards, available currently, through our franchise partner GEMSTech Hyderabad Delhi Bangalore Gulbarga Jamshedpur Lucknow Patna Kerala Chennai Assam Orissa Kolkata in India & Gulf Dubai Saudia Qatar Oman Kuwait UAE,Kenya Cameroon Nigeria.
Apply for franchisee or BECOME an Authorised Training Provider ATO,ATI,AEC,AAC and Franchise in your city. email us email@example.com
- OSHA Internationally Approved 10 or 30 hours General Industry Safety & Health include training topics from the OSHA General Industry 1910
- OSHA Internationally Approved 10 or 30 hours Construction Safety & Health include training topics from the OSHA Construction Industry 1926 CFR
- OSHA Internationally Approved 10 or 30 hours Oil and Gas Safety include training topics from the OSHA Construction Industry 1926 : 1910 CFR RA JSMA
- OSHA Internationally Approved 10 or 30 hours Maritime Industry Safety & Health, Oil & Gas include training topics from the OSHA 1910,1926, 1917 CFR
- OSHA International Trainers in order to teach these courses the trainer must have successfully completed any of valid trainer's certifications from OSHA International USA authorized from the relevant body or GEMSTech, for Training and Authorization all trainers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Verification All Certifications must verify online for authenticity.